"I let it ride on a bad bet."

okay so here's journal entry number two.

I was totally surprised when I saw that 11 people had read my first journal. all I I'd was babble about how much I love words and writing! aha but what I think I'm gonna do with this journal is ask people to comment on my entries and ask any random question they want and I'll dedicate a whole entry to answering the question. if you're interested, go ahead and ask your questions!

I was also shocked that my fanfic about the one and only Alex Gaskarth has around 70 readers and 9 subscribers! if you're reading my story called "Baby, My Name's Alex" and you're subscribed, thank you so much! I was a little nervous about writing it because I had never written a fanfic before and thought it would end up sucking but apparently I'm hooking people in :)

I also started writing an original fiction story called "Safe Little House" and if you'd like to read it it's on my profile next to BMNA. it only has about 3 readers so far...

so like I wrote earlier, feel free to comment any questions you have and I'll try to answer as many as I can while trying to write my other two stories. it'd mean the universe!

thanks!
December 21st, 2011 at 11:45pm