My New Mibba Goals (Free comments, layouts and random shiz)

So I may have been a little absent lately. (cough more than a little cough) I have come back now bringing tidings of awesome presents for you mibbians. So here we go with my new goals for mibbians.

1) First of all my new goal is to comment five new users everyday, all girls. I have noticed in the last almost year I have been on this site that guys get all the love. Gay guys seem to even get the most. I think the girls on this site need a little more love. So there is goal one.

Image

2) I am going to read and comment three new stories every day. So if you are reading this and want some comment love post the name of the story down below and I will get to it soon as I can.

Image

3) I also noticed that everyone has the same layout. I love making layouts (go check out my So for the next month I will be giving out two layouts a week. I will make the graphic for you and the whole layout. Anything you want.

4) Finally my goal is to just be a more active member on the sites. In the forums and with posting my stories.

Image

So there you go my new mibba goals. Let me know if you want any of these things I doth be offering. I love you all and happy new year!
December 27th, 2011 at 02:25am