The severity of how much I actually do miss you....but wont say it to you.

Ever have that moment with someone, where you lay in their arms, your head on their chest listening to their soothing heart beat, they wrap their arms around you as if they never want to let you go because they have missed you just as much as you have missed them? Making you feel all giddy. That moment where they say "shh it's okay, I wont ever leave like that again". After you've apologized for your wrongs? That moment where everything is perfect again. Gah, you can't even form words because you're so happy that you remain silent just wondering exactly where in life you two will go, what kind of lessons you'll be taught by them in the process? Where you're smiling so hard your cheeks hurt, so you bite your lip as if that will help? Then as if this moment isn't perfect enough they grab your hand and kiss it, intertwining your fingers with theirs, then you both kiss; not a quick peck, not a make out session filled with lustful hormones, but one of those press your lips together & hold them there because you have such strong feelings for each other. Both of you stuck in surreal bliss, because you know this is where you're meant to be? The happiness is so overwhelming that overwhelming tears of joy fall down your cheeks? Then you open your eyes again, those once warm tears now cold. You look around your room that's so dark aside from the little light that the sunrise provides at like 5am in the morning... alone.
December 27th, 2011 at 03:47am