I saw him today, for the first time in forever, and I wish I hadn't...

Not that anyone cares, but I need to rant and ramble...

So this guy I was friends with, who had told me he liked me once apon a time, and I ended our friendship over some fight in August. Which means I haven't seen him since then. Near the end of August, it seemed like he was resenting me, or maybe it was just me.

Anyways I saw him at my work today, through the window, at one of the cashes.When I saw him I started shaking and I started getting nervous. I always thought I liked him as a friend only, but I always had my doubt considering he made me feel special and I liked the way he acted towards me.

But when we stopped talking, I was just mad with him, despite the fact I did cry when he said "I don't think our friendship is meant to be". And now. . . today I saw him again. And every moment I spent with him, all the memories, just zoomed back into my mind. Although, I must admit that I always thought about him, at least once a day, he's always in the back of my mind.

When I walked in, to go to the front and check my schedual at our podium, him and his friend walked by me, he's short and his friend is really tall so I didn't see him when he walked past me. . . but I know he was still there.

The point is, now I question if I had undoubtedly had a crush on him, and if I still do for that matter.

I wish I hadn't seen him today, he looks the same as he did, he looked happy and he was smiling when I saw him through that window.

I just wish I hadn't.
I don't necessarily hate him, but I'm pretty sure he does, or he simply doesn't want to see or speak to me ever again.

After all, he did delete me off Facebook.
But as I did a couple times before, I now check my Facebook almost every day to see if I have a friend request from him on Facebook now and again.

F*ck.
December 28th, 2011 at 04:25am