Things Girls Don't Know

I decided to try and give some relationship/guy advice.

Guys don't want just stick figures.
Okay, so there probably is some a**holes that do want the whole super model thing. And that guy probably is a fat a** trying to make some woman feel bad 'cuz he can't get anything better. Most guys do want curvy looking girls. Not just straight up and down stick. Of course, big boobs is still a win but that's just me.

Natural is Awesome.
Do you think we give a dam* if you're wearing makeup or not? Seriously, most of us don't know the difference between mascara and blush let alone what the h*ll looks good. If you like doing it good, great. Doing it just to impress somebody? It's whatever.

Be Yourself
No one likes an obnoxious b*tch giggling continuously like she has a brain the size of a mouse. That just screams out hit and run. Of course, if a guy is as stupid as the girl is playing, then yeah, he may fall for it. But just be yourself.

Calm Down and be Trustworthy
Okay, I understand if your trust got broke with the same guy and he's a b*stard who's cheated on you a billion times but you're still sticking with him because you love him and sh*t, but if a relationship just began, don't get p*ssed that the guy didn't pick up on the first ring. What if he was in the kitchen? (oops! That's your spot XD.) It's not because he doesn't care, but maybe he does have a life and is doing something at the moment.

Lastly, don't mess with the Gamer.
Xbox. Nitendo. Playstation. Wii. Whatever. Don't touch it. For some guys it's their life, just like your cell phone is your life.
December 29th, 2011 at 11:31pm