I Just Hate Evil People

I just hate evil people. Those people who don't realize that what they say does hurt other people, especially.

For instance, just a moment ago, on a forum, there was a rude thread. It was about how Katy Perry's divorce was because of Cursetina.

For those of you who don't know what Cursetina is, it's a legend that if one bashes Christina Aguilera, something bad will happen to them or someone they know. For example, Avril Lavigne said Christina ignored her and she got punched in the face.

So yeah, Katy got 'Cursetina'd'.

That really irked me, because they were laughing and making jokes about Katy's divorce. I replied to them with this message:

"Divorce is a serious issue. It hurts, and sometimes even kills, thousands of people. It's not something to joke about. For all you know, Katy could be locked up in her house crying right now. Does that make you feel good? If it does, than you are a sick cruel person."

Now earlier in another thread, I had posted another comment similar to that. Some cruel, evil person comes along and posts a rude comment telling me that no one cares. I reply asking them if they think it's right, and they give me an unneccesarily rude reply. They put it in a way that made me sound like a stupid person who has no life. It sounded so childish...

So basically, I posted a kind thing that showed that I'm considerate & did the right thing, and I get bashed for it. Hah. I just can't....
December 31st, 2011 at 08:56am