05- New Year (How Original)

Hello to you my beautiful reader,
Well the new year is almost upon us so let us say our final goodbyes to 2011 and a big how'd ya do to 2012. The problem is i couldn't let 2011 slip through my fingers without one last rant. So lets aim our crosshair over our new target of the holidays. Does anyone else find it strange that in this day in age we still celebrate mankind survivng extinction for another 365.25 day (Or 525,600 minutes if Rent is to be believed)
I LOVE RENT, just wanted to let you know.
I just find it so weird. The same with birthdays. Congratulations you've survived another year on earth well done. Now i might be being completely out of order but i just think that so many holidays are strange, not to mention many of them being commercialised like valentines day.
But i still love christmas.
Ohh well some things can't be changed which will not stop me joining in the festivities.

Not that many of you will care but my new years resolutions:
-Be generally nicer to people.(I'm not a mean person but i can have my moments)
-Be happier.(Smiling more and stuff)
-Learn to play guitar.

So that's mine i would love to hear yours but i'm guessing everyone will be asking this question, also please leave your thoughts on the holidays.

Sorry to keep dragging this out but as long as they are relatively readable and not really really long i would love to read some of your stuff; Poems, stories what ever would be honoured to and if i do and you feel like you want to check some of my stuff out not a comment swap so don't feel obligated but if you do it will be apreciated.
I'm Tom and this was a phycho's daydream.
December 31st, 2011 at 08:42pm