Inspiration Has Finally Came

So, latey, I have been loping around. Loping? I don't even know. I've been lazy in other words. Then today, when I was take pictures with my old camera for fun, wind struck harshly, and for some reason, I had this urge to write. I have pulses of hundreds of thoughts, running through my head, my veins, yet I can't write. I'm at least two or three miles from my house, my computer.

By the time I actually get home, I would have lost this feeling. I don't even know what this feeling is. I feel kind of stupid saying it though. People don't just have a surge of inspiriation. Right? I don't think I ever had. So anyway, I began to write in my brain as a jog home. After I know I only had a mile left because of a certain sign with graffiti on it, I slowed to a walk. I have no stamina, and I am way too out of shape. Especially with basketball season going on. But anyway, it was almost forty or fifty minutes until I got home.

Guess what? I was right. The inspiration was gone, and to top it off, everything I had been planning had simply vanished. No, I had a small stupid plan, but instead of thinking all the way home, I had gotten distracted within the first ten minutes.

So yeah. I was stuck again. I was to lazy to go write, I didn't want to, I was in a bad mood. I decided to upload the pictures I took and began editing them. I got in the moment again, got really into it. I was even about to just go take pictures around the farm.

Then it hit me. I had that same inspiration. It was just toward my photography. I realized that I had not only been lazy with exercising, but I had been lazy with writing too. I had gotten out of shape. So I forced myself to write, and I finally got into it. I got that inspiration feeling again. I wouldn't even call it inspiration. Maybe motivation, enthusiasm.

Well, I think I'm in the mood of writing again. I've been talking about this story idea in my previous journals, well, I actually got the prologue and title and cover and...like a lot done. I'll be posting on January 1st. A new year, a new story, right? Well, I post a quick journal with a link as soon as I post it. I'm really excited, and I'm going to begin Chapter 1 of my story.
January 1st, 2012 at 06:35am