Apparently My Ex is a Big Ole Creep.. | Vent of my sadness.

Well, me and my boyfriend broke up.... A few days after Christmas. Sure, I was sad and what not, but I get over things quickly. HE though, apparently want texting my friend saying how in love with me he was, and how much he wanted me back.

I was like ... O.o Oh...

We dated for two or so weeks, and yeah, I really liked him, but he was getting to feely.

I sOund like a major b-tch, but I'm not for the whole "Oh I love you so much," kind of thing.

Here, look at this conversation we had.

Him: But wht changed between us.....
Girls wit pretty eyes :) <3

Me: Emotions change quickly.

Him:Or its jus that u cnt change emotions for somebody if u nvr rlly hade feelings for
Girls wit pretty eyes :) <3

Me: maybe that's it.

I was mad! He was annoying me, and that's after we broke up.
But we're cool now I guess.

__

Anyway, I feel like I don't come first as anyone's friend...

Like one of my supposed best friends said I was 5th on her list of friends... She's like my 1st, when it comes to school.

And it kind of hurt. I got silent when she said that, and my friend who's like 2nd on her friends list was like "Haha she loves me more!"

I was dead silent then, and I just looked down at my paper and continued doing my work.. At least my friend, let's call her Abby, came to her senses to what she said had hurt me, and said "o I'm kidding she loves us both equally"

I sound like a drama queen but I feel like nobody puts me first, when it comes to friends. And it kind of hurts...

Dx fawk. I'm normally happy. D-mn people Makin me upset Dx

Sorry if this made NO sense, I just needed to like vent.
January 4th, 2012 at 12:42am