I've been gone for six months.

You know, some people are just instantly popular. They attract boys, make friends, and gain followers instantly. I'm not sure if it's sex appeal or personality or what, but I don't have it. I am just this walking, talking friend zapper that scares people away. I don't know, maybe I'm just bitter or angry or weird. But even then, it doesn't make sense to me because I really try to be a nice person, or at least a tolerable person; I promise I'm not an absolute drag to be around.
Which means I'm going to re-introduce myself and attempt to make some friends.
Image-----------
So, for those of you who don't know me: Hi, my name is Aaden and I spend far too much time on tumblr. I'm easily excitable and if Jake Gyllenhaal were in my bedroom, my pants and morals would not be. I love calculus and Miley Cyrus and The Perks of Being a Wallflower is my favourite book. I'm turning eighteen in twenty days and I'm terrified of graduating. I drink a lot of soda and I eat a lot of fruit; I could live off Twizzlers and sweet tea. I love food more than I do people.
Image-----------
My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club and I live a Taylor Swift appreciation life - because, in my opinion, she's practically flawless - I also listen to a lot of country music and my friends find it annoying. I'm an insomniac and I wake up very early in the morning. I like watching movies and I text quite a bit. I collect shoes; I have almost forty pairs. I spend a lot of money, and I don't have a job. I write stories with depressing subjects. I talk too much and swear too much and generally don't care enough, but I have a Tinkerbell themed bathroom and I like to think that compensates for it.
Image-----------
This concludes my awkward re-introduction.

Image
Image-----------
I hope that all of you will take some time to tell me about yourselves. I'll go be awkward somewhere else now. Unless, of course, someone wants to be my friend. In which case, I'd love to talk to you.
Image-----------
I'll leave you with my current favourite song, Taylor Swift's cover of "Run," originally by George Strait:
January 7th, 2012 at 04:42am