a half a year

it's been almost a half of a year since i met the one i want to be with. i read somewhere by the age of 16 80 percent of people have met who they are going to marry. and i'm part of that 80 percent. i love how we can talk for hours through texting then talk on the phone for even longer. we never run out of things to say. we have the same personality. and everything in our relationship comes natural and comes at the time that it is suppose to come. i knew he was perfect for me when on the second day of us dating my mom was admitted to the hospital and he stayed on the phone with me almost all day trying to make me laugh and forget about what was going on. it worked. he is so caring, my life isn't the best right now but he makes the best and he is there for me every step of the way. he's my best friend and i am his. we have out of no where play fights, we play video games together and make bets, we watch the same movies. we both hate chick flicks with a passion. we always seem to be in tuned with each other. he is amazing in every single way and i can't wait to finish high school so we can start our life together. we've already been through so much together and we are still strong, we have only had one fight and that one fight has brought us closer than anything. hmm.. i love him so much.
January 13th, 2012 at 04:34am