Drawing Request? Yah? | Please Let This Be~

Drawings Request? Yah?

Well I've been drawing more and more on my graphic tablet, and I find that the more I draw, the better my drawings get. (That's not bragging, by the way.)

But it's just that I want people to give me some drawing requests; just for practice, you know? So my drawings can get better.

So if you have anything you'd like me to draw, just ask and I'll try.

Don't forget... I'm a sucky beginner. xD

Please Let This Be~

Well, as barely any of you would know, I was meant to be seeing My Chemical Romance in about... 17 days I think it is.

I had the money ready and everything, but for some reason, I couldn't buy them on line, according to my aunt. So we were looking for some place where they sold Ticketmaster tickets. There used to be one in Geelong somewhere, so we looked for it but it turned out it had closed and that the closest one was like, 2 hours away.

We didn't have time to go so far away that day, as I'd already missed half the school day.

But the next day my mum went out there to buy the tickets. The lady said "You're just in time, they've almost sold out." And you know what she did? My mum said "Don't worry about it then".

DON'T. WORRY. ABOUT. IT. THEN.

WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT!? SHE JUST WENT AND CRUSHED HER DAUGHTERS DREAMS. BY NOT BUYING THOSE TICKETS THAT SHE OBVIOUSLY COULD HAVE BOUGHT. WITH MY MONEY.

I was so upset. I still am. I mean, I love my mother and all, but she just doesn't understand how much I love this band. So anyway. She comes home and tells me they had a few left and that she didn't want to get them because we wouldn't be able to see from the back. And I said we might not BE up the back. And she just didn't listen.

A few weeks later, when I still had the money, it turns out there were still some tickets left, but she decided not to tell me because she didn't want me to buy them and blah blah blah.

Well my dad is now trying to take me to the Big Day Out, which is the festival MCR will be playing at. I know for a fact the chances are slim, and I probably won't ever get to see My Chemical Romance.

But please. Please let this be.

xoxo
January 14th, 2012 at 01:11am