Whoring out my newest stories, plus comment swap.

So, I have two new stories that I really want some comments and love on, guys. They are my babies and I want to know that people enjoy reading them.

The first one is called Flying Higher and it's about two twin girls that find out they are Nephilim. The first chapter isn't posted yet, but I have high hopes for this story. It's going to switch first person point of view between Ava and Nala.

My second baby is Wake Up and it's a cute little story based off Hilary Duff's song, Wake Up. The two main characters are based off the most important people in my life, though names and obviously faces have been changed. It's going to be in third person most of the time, but switch to first when the time is needed.

So, guys, those are my two babies. I really want some love, and I want so much love on them, that I would love to start a comment swap on them! I only have one rule. You comment on either of my babies and I'll comment on any of your stories. It doesn't matter what one, how long, or what it's about. I'll try my best to reach a good amount in the comment, so be patient with me. I'll get to you all.

Comment below if you want to swap or you just want to be generous.
January 16th, 2012 at 05:35pm