SHUT THE F*CK UP THE INTERNET IS GOING NOWHERE, REPUBLICANS MAKE ME ANGRY, AND THE REST OF MY RANT ON POLITICS

Okay so I'm listening to people rambling the f*ck on about this SOPA sh*t and crying all about "Oh they're gonna ruin the internet" "my life is gonna suck without twitter" "I don't know what to do"

BITCH, SHUT the fuck up.

For one, obviously no one is liking this stupid f*cking idea, so why the f*ck do you think anyone's going to f*cking pass it?

And then theres the people complaining about Obama and crying with sh*t like "oh he's gonna pass it" and "its all because of Obama" SHUT. UP. Girl, I have one f*cking word for you and that word is RESEARCH.

Just like everything, these bitches go complain that everything's Obama's fault, WHEN ITS F*CKING CONGRESS. If most of congress likes the fricking bill, then they f*cking pass it and Obama can't say two sh*ts about it, and now it's HIS fault? Now b*tch, what kind of f*cking sense does THAT make?

And obviously, since everyone hates it, it's not even going to get passed, so everyone can get their f*cking purple polka-dotted panties out of a f*cking twist and quit crying about this stupid a** sh*t.

And BESIDES if it did get passed, maybe you b*tches sitting here on your fat lazy a** with nothing better to do then hate Obama because he's making f*cking sense for once, unlike our last president.

May I remind you about mister George mother f*cking Bush AGAIN

This is what pisses me off about most of these mother f*cking republicans is that you dont GIVE two sh*ts about the man who f*cking threw our economy into the motherf*cking shark tank, THE MAN who started all the sh*t in the middle east for something that wasn't even our f*cking business in the FIRST PLACE, THE MAN who commited all these f*cking war crimes...and not to mention all the other stupid a** things this sad little...whatever you want to call it said.

INSTEAD you guys all care about our economy not getting better fast enough, and the gas prices, and the internet, and the troops in the middle east. THATS FINE I care about that too, but then YOUR problem is too blame it on President f*cking Obama.

The man's doing his job, he's trying his best to fix the sh*t our last f*cked up president left for him, but that isn't easy with a majorly republican congress who hates the man's ever living GUTS because they need to go by the cookie-cutter republican way, and not make an opinion for. them. selves.

Now if you hate the man, I. Dont. Care. But don't you come tell me that the guy ruined f*cking America when it was that b*tch a** prick who f*cked everything up before him. Don't you tell me that sh*t, because b*tch please, I'm not f*cking listening.

SO IF YOU ALREADY HATE ME YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO READ THE LAST BIT OF THIS JOURNAL

Okay guys, to wrap up my rant, here is a list of sh*t I am done hearing about.

Anti-Abortion okay b*tch, its my motherf*cking body don't tell me what to do with it, what the f*ck do you want me to do with this baby I didn't even want in the first place? Give it up, have some random a** person who most likely doesn't give two sh*ts about it, and have it be f*cked up and emotionally unstable for the rest of it's god damn life? No, bitch. No.

AND I CAN SAY THIS SHIT. I'VE HAD F*CKING MULTIPLE FOSTER PARENTS. THEY. DONT. CARE.

This internet...sh*t Okay b*tch, the internet is going NO. WHERE. Shut. up. End of conversation.

Tea-Party..ists? I don't know how to spell that, but I think all of you are f*cking crazy and are living in some kind of fairytale land because you make no sense. What are you on and where can I get some.

AND THAT IS ALL I bet you all hate me now, but I don't give two sh*ts, and if you hate my cursing, I don't care because I censored it so shut your mouth, I don't want to hear it running. Okay bye.
January 19th, 2012 at 03:57am