My Old Friend is on Drugs, and Cops Aren't All Tough.

So I was watching this show called 'Beyond Scared Straight'...have any of you ever heard of it? It's this show on A&E showing real troubled teens (mostly drug addicts, alchohlics, theifs, etc.) and they put them through the scared straight program and it shows at they end how they turn out.

Well, I was watching this, because my aunt is a cop at one of the jails they were at, and then I saw this girl on the show who was one of the troubled kids.

At first I was like "Wow, that looks a lot like my old friend Serena T*** from my gym class at my old school!" (last name kept private for saftey reasons! :) and then they showed her name...

IT WAS THE GIRL I WAS FRIENDS WITH

Needless to say, I was shocked. I always knew she was rough around the edges but I didn't know she was addicted to drugs, fought, and was a theif. But I guess she did, because that was what she was there for.

That show Beyond Scared Straight makes me laugh though, since I knew the cop that was cracking down on the kids and swearing at them personally...I just couldn't help but laugh. This was my aunt's friend...the same guy who had a sparkly purple christmas tree in his living room and was scared of his wife who is all of 5 feet and an maybe an inch.

I thought this was crazy, just thought I'd share, hahahaha.
January 23rd, 2012 at 12:51am