Carlos Pena dating Samantha Droke && Kendall Schmidt's Hair Controversy

LEAVE THEM ALONE.
I cannot believe all the hate the two of them are getting from these so called 'rushers'. I will promise you one hundred and fifty nine percent, that I would support each one of these boys in everything they do. BECAUSE THATS WHAT A TRUE FAN DOES. I'd support Logan if he got a girlfriend. I'd support James if he got a girlfriend. Hell, Kendall is my baby, and even if he got a girlfriend I wouldn't go and post hate on his twitter, unfollow him, start talking crap about the two of them.
I'm not saying for one second that Carlos couldn't do better, because he really could. I cant stand her voice. But if that's what Carlos wants, SO BE IT. It's his life!
I'm not even a Carlos stayer, but I think this is complete and utter bull. This poor guy is just trying to live his life. He decided to tell the world the truth. Why? Because all his God damned fans needed him to confirm it. And now that he did he's getting mad crap over it!?
Carlos' latest tweet made me want to cry. He said something along the lines of "not enough love, too much hate." He's upset.
THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
He doesn't deserve to have to feel like that. Think about it.

And while I'm here, ranting about BTR and how pissed I am at a half of the fandom, I'll mention Kendall's hair situation.
PEOPLE UNFOLLOWED HIM ON TWITTER BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT HE CUT/DYED HIS HAIR.
is this real life?
#1, he did nothing to his hair, he just had it pushed out of his face.
#2, the lighting madebit look darker than it is.
#3, SO WHAT IF HE DID DO SOMETHING TO HIS HAIR!?!?
You're gonna hate on him because of something as materialistic as his hair!? People these days that call themselves the true fans. Smh.
Honestly, if you were a true fan, you wouldn't unfollow them if they shaved their heads and all got girlfriends. You only care about their looks, not their music. You don't care about their personalities, their HAPPINESS. These boys are people just like us. Just because their lives are in the spotlight doesnt mean they should receive hate about every single thing they choose to do in their life.
Lets think of it this way: how would you want to be treated if you were in their position? Certainly not the way most of their 'fans' are treating them.

Okay I'm done.
Sorry. Its been bothering me and I feel better now that I got it out.
Just ignore me. Unless you want to talk to me about it.
Ayeekristi.tumblr.com
Or send me a message so we can hate on fake rushers together.<3
January 23rd, 2012 at 06:38am