I'm alive!!!

I know I haven't been on mibba for like... ever, but that should change soon. I've been through a really rough patch, and now I'm trying to get things straightened out again. I've been feeling almost helples, but my undying optimism (although waning), keeps pushing me to go foreward. Which I'm thankful for because I won't let them take me alive!

So other than that, I have this girl who keeps messaging my sister and her boyfriend and anyone else who happens to talk to them via-internet. She sends hate mail to all of us, which includes some relatives and friends, telling us that my sister is a whore, slut, stupid, retard, lazy ass, jobless, bitch, needs to get a life and leave Tony (my sister's boyfriend) alone or that she should die.

She even sent a message telling my sister that if she didn't kill herself that she would send someone out here to do it for her. Now the police won't do anything because my sister and this girl are over 18. Plus this girl calls my sister like from 9-3 in the afternoon and then again at night until midnight. But she calls restricted, our phone company says they can't block restricted numbers, and she never answers. She only hangs up or plays some kind of music.

I really wish this girl would leave us alone, and it's pushing a year of this harassment. The thing is now, that she is going after me too. She sends me messages on myspace, mbuzzy and facebook. Luckily, this is the only place where I don't have to see twenty new messages a day.

It must be nice to not have to do anything but talk shit all day... *sighs heavily*

Anyway, I'll stop rambling here, and go update something. Glad to be back here.
January 24th, 2012 at 10:04pm