Wont let me click Private...

Okay, I have tried to post this journal so it's private to only me, but for some reason whenever I click on the 'Private-visible only to you' button thingy it re-directs me to the homepage.... Odd.

This jourmal was only supposed to be somewhere I can post the staff list so that I can find it quickly and easily if I ever need it in future.

I would save it as a bookmark, but that's not working either...

Today is just NOT my day hehe. Oh well it can/will only get better!

I was gonna put it private so you all wouldn't waste some of your time clicking on a journal that is essentially about well nothing...

BUT now I've come to think about it, it might actually be useful for my fellow Mibbians. I bet there are a few people out there that don't have a clue where the staff list is... right?

I didn' t know at first.. there are that many forum topics and such that I had to ask for it!!

So here it is --- http://www.mibba.com/forums/topic/151583

Anyway on another note...

I didn't make staff :(
I was looking through the journals just now and saw many people saying that they made it, so I am assuming as I haven't had a PM that I didn't make it into the cut...
~sad~

But hey I trust the admin and I sure that whoever they have chosen will be brilliant at it!!

Congratulations all that got a position :)
January 27th, 2012 at 12:51pm