I'm new

So I think you have kinda guessed that I'm new (who could miss the huge hint?)
I am new here and I thought I might as well introduce myself to you all.
I am Amaya, I am from Tokyo, Japan and moved to England with my Mum, Dad and brother when I was 11.
I have met some amazing Brits during my time here, one of them is Hanna(FifthHogwartsFounder), she introduce me to this site and I am sure some of you must know her or have spoken to her.
I like Rock, RnB and Rap and I am a fan of Anime, Pokemon, Kingdom Heats, Wolfs Rain and Sailor Moon are my favorite and I like to watch ICarly a lot (that's not weird is it?) and I don't know why but I love that advert with the two dogs and the toilet paper thing (dunno what it is called) I am very weird, you have been warned!
I am bisexual.
I like British accents (yes I can never get enough of them) and American and Australian accents.
I am still working on the English so if I have got anything wrong here than please tell me as I want to improve.
Want to lear Japanese, then just send me a message and I will teach you what you want to know.
Well Kon'nichiwa everyone, hope this journal has been fun to read, see you all soon
January 28th, 2012 at 09:09pm