Todays younger generation | Rant

Has sware words if you can't handle it or it upsets you close the f*cking tab.

I'm over selfish f*cking people. They are driving me insane. I actually feel like slapping the b*tches. Really, really hard. And I'm not generally a violent person. But f*ck you people piss me off, like seriously get your head out of your ass you are actually not important. Your actually a giant pain in everyone's arse and if I see you crossing the road I will hit you with my f*cking car.

Like sh*t people, how can you be that oblivious to the world around you. Whenever you walk into the room, everyone silently groans or is actually silently smashing their face in with a pole. Because anything, anything would be better than being in a room with you a minute longer.

Don't even get me started on your attitudes. As I fail to see how one can value themselves over everyone else. Like sh*t bitch your not god, or even jesus. You’re a spoilt little b*tch who should have been drowned at birth. I sware if I hear you bitch and moan one more time over something as insignificant as you can't find something wear in your massive closet that’s filled with clothes. I will smother you with that fluffy fucking jacket.

When half the worlds freezing their tits off because they have no clothes and you are chucking a tantrum because I won't give you one of my shirts. And I won't give them to you because you stretch them with your f*cking fat ass.

Like sh*t kid, when I was your age I was outside running around, rolling in mud and building shit out of sticks. You sit on your ass all day, glued to your laptop because you have nothing better to do. As you eat and eat and eat. Then you bitch because your not skinny. Run you fat f*ck.

And don't comment and talk about eating disorders are killing our teens because I will go so f*cking rage face. I know about all that, but I can’t stand fat lazy people who sit on their ass all day and expect everything fall into their lap. Who expect the world and give nothing in return.

Or those who drop out of school because its not for them, or they're too good for education. Like are you serious. 80% of the world would chop off their right arm to have the opportunity's you have! Like for f*ck sake you could be anything you want to be, you have the world at your feet all you have to do it get out there and do it. But no you sit at home and live off the dole because well your better than that.

Fucking hell.

Like f*ck people get off your ass, you have the world at your feet. F*cking start living.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There I censured -.-

Disclaimer or whatever.

Okay if I get banned I get banned, I know not censuring my words will get me banned.

As for generalizing all fat people, I didn't mean every bigger person is like this. I know a lot of people can't help who they are because of genetic issues and disease. And I wish so much that I could change that, but I can't. But the people I'm talking about aren't like that, its these selfish people who care about no one else but themselves. Then they eat packet after packets of lollies and chips and then complain about their weight. They are the people I'm talking about.

As for school, I'm again not generalizing everyone who drops out. There is a reason for everyone dropping out and I would be lying if I said I hadn't though about it myself. High school is hard work and its not for everyone. But its the people who think they are better, or that they don't need an education because everything will fall into their lap. That's who I'm talking about.

With the younger generation thing again not generalizing everyone. But I work with kids, and I see kids becoming more and more obsessed with technology all the time. I'm sure there are lots of kids out there who aren't like this but I'm talking about the people who are. And I worry about this generation because what happens after this one? What happens when technology becomes even more advanced? I worry about these kids.

And if you don't agree with what I write, I don't hold it against you. As I wouldn't expect you to hold it against me if I didn't like something you write. this is a rant, as said in title.

This isn't directed at one person, as I see no name mentioned. If there was a single person who ticked all of the above boxes I wouldn't hesitate to tell them exactly what they where doing to piss me off. But they are who they are, and I can't and have no desire to change who they are. If you want to change you have to want too.

And as for hating me for posting one journal? I'm pretty sure you don't even know me.

If you don't like rants don't read them. Me I love them and would love to read someones rant, as its raw and full of emotion. Its full of what they are feeling and you can glimpse something of the person. Again just my opinion, you DON'T have to agree with it.
February 3rd, 2012 at 05:52am