Not the truth, but full of interest .

So I've been working on a story for the longest time .
But unfortunetly, I lost the paper I was writing it on .
But don't think for a second I'm gonna stop working on it .
Even though I don't remember what I wrote EXACTLY, I'm gonna wing it . Yeahh .
I know what the plot is about .
I'm gonna tell you about it, just so you know what to look forward to .

It's about the Jackasses ! You know, Steve-O, Johnny Knoxville . Such and Such .
It's mainly about Steve-O, like he's writing in his point of view, and about all his past memories with Madison, Johnny Knoxville's daughter .
Just so everyone is aware, I'm not using Johnny's REAL daughter, I made up and completely different Madison . Not the same . Nope . Never .

Steve-O talks about how he messed with Maddi's mind basically through half of her life .
Up until she was about Ten years old .
How he raped her, how he got her pregnant, and how he ended up stopping, and how they've been best friends ever since with no problems .

Madison is now 19 years old ! So it's all good . It happened 9, 10 years ago .

IT'S ALL A BUNCH OF FICTION .
I really wanted to write about it .
I've been a fan of Jackass FOREVER .

I DO NOT IN ANY WAY HATE STEVE-O.
He is my Lover from another.. Mother.. ;)
I Swear it's all fake and fiction . You cannot tell me it wouldn't be interesting to read .

Well that's all !
Thanks for reading .
February 5th, 2012 at 04:49am