Humanities Expectations | Unanswerable Questions | Other Ramblings

I sware there better be some reason for this massively effed up existence or I'll be so cut ay.

But seriously, I've been reading a few of everyone's journals and god some of you are just so lost, and so shattered by whatever this effed up existence has throw at you.

And it makes me so angry, that everyone is so broken up and so hurt. When we have no idea why we're here.

Or a reason why we have to put up with all this crap.

I look at our existence and compare it to any other life form, (animals and sh*t)

And they're all happy and chilled, because lets face it what do they have to worry about? They get hungry, they eat. They get thirsty they drink. They get pissed off at another bunny, they attack the fu*ker.

See simple.

But us humans? We're so lost, so beyond messed up its kind of tragic. And its getting worse every generation, I'm not saying the generation after me is all fu*ked up in general, but more and more of them are learning the Ugly Truth earlier. We're being shattered by our emotions, guilt, pain, fear you all know them. They are crushing us, and for some reason we can’t handle them anymore.

So were does this all end? Do we just end up all insane and reverting back to our furry friends?

Depression, anxiety, stress dissorders etc etc are running rampage in our society, and everyone says we should be blessed. Blessed at the opportunities at our feet, but I'm starting to think we have too many options. Too many choices. That we're being buried under a mixture of expectations, opportunities and free will.

We once had rules that grafted our life, roles that we would slip into. And for some people they can handle the freedom, but I think a lot can't. We need those rules, those guidelines. And they aren't there anymore.

We know what's expected of us, we should all be great, extraordinary human beings with everything we have at our finger tips.

But we're not, we're broken. Shadows of those who lived before us, why?

Our idiot parents?

I don't know.

But something's got to give before we all end up even more messed up than we already are.
February 5th, 2012 at 07:15am