Let's Talk About The Birds and The Bees

Image

So in general I can admit I suck when it comes to relationships, I either push people away or am super clingy. I have never had sex or even stuck my hand in another boy's pants, it scares the crap out of me. Yet if I had a dollar for every time someone else asked me about sex I would be a rich man.

I am the only one of my friends still a virgin, how sad is that? They all talk to me about sex, straight people sex! I have noticed on this site a lot of people talking about sex and how they are nervous about it and I decided I think it is time we had that talk mibba.

Image

Girls you are all beautiful and deserve someone that treats you like that.

If the guy you are with is pressuring you he really isn't worth it. You deserve someone willing to wait. Even as a gay boy I get the want to have sex all the time, and yeah it seems like guys want it more than girls. But guys can wait and if they are worth anything they will. Don't let your first time not be everything you deserve because you only get one first.

Image

There is a big difference between jealousy and being possessive. I have been with guys that fit in both categories. Please be careful because once they cross that line it can get scary. Don't ever let a guy push you around, you have a vagina that makes you powerful.

Image

While all that has been serious I am going to get really serious here. I have been in that relationship where you are trying so hard and he could care less. I know what it feels like when you are pouring everything you have into him and he doesn't even care. I have been there and I know how it feels. I know that you hope that one day the fact you love him that much will change it and he will suddenly see what you could be.

But it usually doesn't happen. Please don't be with someone who you would give your world but he wouldn't care at all.

There you go, a gay guys take on relationships. I guess the final thing I want to let you guys know is that you are wonderful and even if there isn't someone that sees it right now there will be. Don't settle.

Image
February 5th, 2012 at 09:58pm