I hate people.

I do. I really do. They can do such horrible things that make me want to move to mars. Or Alaska.

So this guy in my state was a suspect for murdering his wife. She disappeared a few months ago on the same night the guy took his two little boys out into the desert during freezing temperatures at like midnight or one. Which is pretty sus.

Anyway so this happened like I said months ago. I don't remember when. Anyway so this guy is basically obviously guilty. But the popo don't have enough proof. I'd totally forgotten about this whole thing because it hasn't come up in a few months.

Until today I found out the guy killed himself and his two little boys. WHAT A F*CKING *SSHOLE. I CAN'T EVEN.
OHMYGOSH.

A little while ago they found a whole bunch of porn on this computer and so they took away his kids and they'd been living with their grandparents. Then he found out he was going to have to have all these psycho analysis test thingys done on him. So a social worker brought them over for a visit and was meant to stay with them the whole time.

But the guy let the kids in and then locked the social worker out. Then the social worker called her boss and was like, "something weirds going on, he locked me out and I can smell gas-"

AND THEN THE HOUSE BLEW UP. THAT F*CKING PR*CK BLEW UP HIS CHILDREN. WHAT AN *SSHOLE. I'M SO F*CKING P*SSED. The same day just minutes before the house blew up he sent an email to his lawyer saying, "I'm sorry, goodbye."

And then murdered his two sons. Now some people might think, well at least they don't have to live with knowing their father killed their mother. But I disagree. They were six and four years old. They had time to forget. They didn't even know the situation. They just knew for some unknown reason they were living with their grandparents for a while.

They had a full life a head of them. They had f*cking potential to live decent lives. But then he was selfish and murdered them. THIS JUST ANGERS ME SO DAMN MUCH. Why couldn't he just kill himself? Why'd he have to take them with him? It's not loving. It's not fatherly. It wasn't helping them.

Because I'm religious, the only comforting factor to me is at least they're with god.
February 6th, 2012 at 01:43am