Let's Get Naked | Swap?

I have a confession... I sometimes write journals just so I can use gifs. Yes I know so sad! This though is not one! I had a really hard time finding anything that went with this, sad day I know. So I admit some of the graphics are a little random.

Like this
Image

I went to a super bowl party at my friend Madison's house. Like every year we get food and then hide in your room. Not to play into the stereotype but guys I am gay I hate football.

Anyway we are hanging out in her room and laying on her bed. Which I know sounds weird. But I am GAY so it is okay. Anyway all the sudden she straddles me and yells get naked.

Image

And then my ex walks in.

I died mibba, I died! His face looked so priceless but at the same time I bet mine did too. We then had to do the whole awkward hello I dated you thing. Normally my exes don't affect me, I just get over it. This one was tough mibba it was tough. Out of all my boyfriends he was probably the one guy I got closest to doing anything sexual with, I thought I loved him.

It ended like in those cheesy movies, with tears and ice cream and loads of these moments.
Image

It was so awkward and weird, and my friend still kept insisting on being naked with me. Strange night my friends strange night.

------------

Now on to other things. I would like to do another swap with you fine folks. Here is the deal depending what story you pick I will review one of equal or lesser chapters. You get what you give, you comment first. Mine are all slash, be warned.

No band fics, no Draco anyone not Harry fics, not rape, no drugs.

First is Misconceptions it is a chapter story with gay sex and what not, it has nine chapters and is complete.

GroupThink is just a prologue so far, but I want to know if you think I should keep going with it.

Finally this is a one-shot Boyfriend Versus Knitting It is a funny fluff story about a gay couple.

There you go, let me know in my comments if you are swapping. Also if you have any fun sexual gifs ;)

Image
February 6th, 2012 at 03:22am