justices:: intro the characters to comic/manga

writing a manga/comic book it still in the work it pretty cool it about to high school teenage girls who go catholic school and by night they team up and fight crime before school starts Angela and Emily are not only super hero's there best friends with secrets Emily is 5'4 slim slender tanned skinned brown eyes with long black glasses and a huge nerd and obsessed with comic books and boys and her studies ..and Angela is 5'7 tall slim slender very fair skin hazel eyes short brown hair obsessed with hello kitty and manga and yes obsessed with boys as well and yeah also into her studies as well ...both girls run into trouble with a boy who is well the bad guy in this story but Angela and Emily have a undieing crush on Mark so the girl don't realize how much of a monster he is Mark is 5"10 big build brown eyed blond curly haired looks unbrushed and not taking care of he bit of player out to get Angela and Emily but Emily fall in love with Eric who is 5"10 big teddy bear with shoulder length hair him and Emily are finding themselves at rocky point with mark trys to brake them up Angela must save her friend Emily they must team and save her from mark Angela beggs mark to stay with her he betrayed her in ever way he can blames her and put her in bad spot Angela must fight back Angela meets then Dave who is brother with mark is the good guy in this story and he and Angela have crush on each other but when mark then founds out about Angela and Dave he gets jealous and back Angela up against the wall and tell her she must not leave he side or else she will be sorry Angela does not listen and walk out of marks life for good and mark go after Emily putting her relationship on steak with Eric so tune to find out what hap pends next if i left anything out leave me comment me ill fix it so far sound pretty damn good let me know what you think???
February 9th, 2012 at 06:54am