I Am So Mean lol...

I have just come to the realization that I used to want to hump Max Green to no sort of ending, and then...out of no where! He goes from "Puppy" to "Hobo" and "Fat Kid".

What happened here?

I came to terms that Craig is a good lead singer for Escape the Fate so I have nothing against him...anymore. I did at one point until I listened to "The Flood" and my head just exploded.

...I can't even voice the reason why I started being mean to Max.

I'm not jealous of him or anything...I think my liking of him has got to the ABUSE level.

I fan-girl him so much that I will call him name's just to get his attention.

I remember this kid I would hit because I liked him.

(Oh just so you guys know, I call everyone kid no matter what age they are)

But...the thing is...I would NEVER hit or call the other guys I fan-girl over bad names.

This is fucked up yes?

I mean, Zacky Vengeance turned his hair cherry red and I was like "Dude? What the fuck?", and then he got his latest tattoo's and I was like "What the fuck is that on your hand? It reminds me of Night of the Living Dead".

No abusive comments or ANYTHING.

With Craig Mabbitt I'm responding nicely.

With Andy Biersack, I have an issue with his new hair and make-up, but I'm not going to post it on Twitter.

With Andy's Dad, I think he's cool. He Retweeted me once and I was psyched, because he did.

With Papa Gates, I'm nice! I read his stuff and tweet him and stuff, but (other than telling him his son has a dirty mouth) I haven't said anything bad to him!

What makes me want to Tweetfully Abuse (-giggles-) Max Green?

I don't have a grudge so what the fuck?

I miss him though <=[ he doesn't tweet anymore...well...that I've seen.
PS: I was laughing through this whole post xD
February 9th, 2012 at 04:12pm