The Mushy Post For My Boo

Image
Happy Valentine's Day Mibba!

Image

So I hope you all are having a wonderful day but that is not what this post is about. This post is about you James, yup you. We have been dating for almost five months now and I can honestly say that I have never felt like this for someone before.

I know sometimes I can be a silly pants and forget my phone places and you are always there for me anyway and never get mad. I know that I am weird and strange and am obsessed with my cat and you just go with it, and it makes me love you even more.

Image

I wish I could be there with you today baby so so much, everyone asks me if I miss the big things about having my boyfriend here with me and of course I do. But it is more the little things I can't wait to do with you. Like hold hands or dancing around the house, laughing with you. I can't wait to cook with you and just get to curl up on the couch with you after a long day. Those are the things I want the most.

ImageImageImageImage

I know our relationship is not perfect but it is perfect for me. You make me so happy I can't handle it at times. Your voice makes me smile constantly, I am pretty sure my mom thinks I am crazy.

And I know sometimes we have these moments...

ImageImage
ImageImage

I wake up some mornings and have this moment where I am scared it is all a dream. And then I read your text and realize what we have is real.

Image

I just want you to know that even though I can't be there with you today I love you more then anything else. I don't want you to ever forget that baby.

I love you James, Happy Valentines Day. (I still love you most, end of discussion)
Image

Here is your next present boo

(sorry about the Klaine spam)
February 14th, 2012 at 10:26pm