The "Read 'Em Or Suffer" series...(Entry 52)

So here's something I just wanted to do for those who are wondering about my "whose on my crush list" for those who were wondering: CN, SH, ID, MD, WJ, BB, and ML. Three are on the football team, one on the golf team, two on the tennis team, and one on the baseball team. So yeah; I've got my own personal Sports Collection. The third one; I think I'm about to lose him to someextremely more prettier than me stuck-up soccer chick for the girls side. Why in the hell can't I just for once find true love in my life? But anyways, let's get started on that REOS.

The fifty-second installment of REOS is...
Obsession by fiction;

So far this story only has 9 chapters, 35 comments, 127 readers, 31 subscribers what the hell are all you readers doing? You do realize that the story might be updated more if YOU JUST LEAVE COMMENTS right?!, and is Rated NC-17. The eye-candy for this awesome story is the sexy as hell Zacky Baker of Avenged Sevenfold. The genres for this story are Romance, Drama, and Mystery. The summary for this story is as followed...

Kasey and Zacky are the perfect couple. Married, no worries but each other. But when mysterious letters and presents start showing up. It causes the two, to freak out and begin to worry. But when threating letters start arriving and threating Kasey’s life, things go from perfect to up in smoke. What will happen?

Now let's get you all some information about the author. Well, she's a 21 years old; down to earth person; lives and the country and proud to be there; married; mother of one; in a town with a kick-ass football team; loves life and living it to the fullest; loves writing fanfiction; saw Avenged Sevenfold, Hollywood Undead, and Black Veil Brides live in Pikeville KY on November 29th/11; saw Alice Cooper live on August 19th/11.

I think that's enough of that; let's get started on her stories...

1) Obsession
2) Time After Time with 6, 8, 28, and 6 {starring Dean and Sammy Winchester; NC-17}
3) Christmas in Hollywood with 8, 20, 76, and 18 {starring Funnyman of Hollywood Undead; NC-17; fanfiction}
4) Sinister Setting with 8, 40, 85, and 19 {starring Brian Haner of Avenged Sevenfold; NC-17; fanfiction}
5) Desired Fate with 20, 3, 35, and 7 {starring the boys of Escape The Fate; co-write; fanfiction; NC-17}

Well, that's it for this one and boy do I have something to tell you all in the next entry. So keep an eye out for that which will be in a few mintues.
So until next time...
XOXO Nikii Nightmare

Disclaimers: You already know the drill, so don't try to sue me





February 15th, 2012 at 10:34pm