these b*tches think I can't find them, um excuse me who the hell do you think you're dealing with here

I AM THE QUEEN OF STALKING.
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.
I HAVE A SPECIAL CODE FOR IT AND EVERYTHING.
I STALK HARDCORE.

THEREFORE, I WILL SEE IF YOU'RE USING ONE OF MY LAYOUTS.
THEREFORE, I WILL SEE IF YOU'VE TAKEN OFF THE CREDIT.

THEREFORE I WILL SEND YOU A nice message asking if you could please put it back on.
Because I'm not gonna b*tch someone out for it, because that's just really dumb.

But it bothers me so much, even if it was an accident, or whatever excuse they present to me. I don't care. It still pisses me off, because I made the layout. I wrote the coding for it. ME. MEMEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEEEE. SO IF THERE'S NO CREDIT, THEN PEOPLE THINK THE PERSON WHO'S PROFILE IT IS MADE THE LAYOUT WHEN THAT IS FACTUALLY INCORRECT AND IS ALSO STEALING OK.
OK.

okay.

I feel a little better now that I've gotten that out and people can understand the immense amount of pain it has put me through.

How was your Valentine's Day? Mine sucked, but in a very unconventional way.

I always happen to be single on Valentine's Day, though. It's like some kind of curse. It's never bothered me before, but this year... I don't know. It just felt different. Whatever I'M OVER IT not really BUT OKAY.

JOURNAL OVER.
February 16th, 2012 at 12:57am