18/02/12 - Why is it always me!

Just when i thought things in my life were going ok.

So theres this really hot guy that i used to go to school with years ago and this week for no apparent reason he decided to ask me out.
He wouldn't tell me where we was going apparently it was a surprise and he said he was going to pay for everything. He was being so sweet.
On the day i was to have the date with him, i decided i'd make a real effort and i started getting ready ridiculously early.
I'd had a bath done my nails, make up and almost finished my hair when i got a text from him saying he was going to have to cancel.
I have felt shit all day now and i really did think that my life was finally starting to look up and now i just feel like i have been picked up and chucked back at a hole in front of square one.
I want nothing more than to give up.
Its not just about the guy but just everything in my life. I hate it so much.
I was feeling relatively good about everything this week which NEVER EVER happens for me so having it ripped away like that really hurt.

I know no one will ever or does ever read anything that i write but thats fine its just like reality to me no one cares here either.

Now i have something crimson and silver to deal with bye for now!
February 19th, 2012 at 01:44am