HYPED UP

Well, it seems a random amount of energy has decided it would be a good time to appear and make my night awesome.

Here are my random thoughts of the moment.

1. I now have three nights planned out for my birthday in a few months. All of them with great company, and should be a good piss up week.

2. My teacher is on some crazy ass pills at the moment after surgery, won't be in for a week. He's seeing shit and can't teach this week. Is it just me or does that sound awesome? I mean he could probably sell these things on the street and make a tidy profit, considering they are free.

3. Noel fucking Feilding, I would love to see what goes through that guys mind. His mind must be filled with random shit about everything under the sun. It must be like what my teachers seeing at the moment because of his pills.

4. Right now I am just trying to get my head straight, I have had alot of stuff happen to me this year already, became a lot closer with this girl, ended up seeing her for about a week, didn't work out but that's the way the world works isnt it? Right now we're very close friends still. I've been alot more optimistic over the past couple of months, or at least tried. Deep down I'm still the same pessimistic person I always have been, finding it hard to be happy with me for being me, but in the end how many people who haven't been to counselling can actually say they are happy with themselves? Which is why I will start counselling in a couple weeks I think, the optimism is working for me at the moment and I'm alot happier, I generally don't feel the need for a relationship most of the time, which is very odd for me, but the longer I am single the happier I am with being single. And with that small thought as my mind slowly comes down from the mental high of being hyper I think this journal shall end before I fuck myself over with these thoughts again.
February 19th, 2012 at 10:49pm