The "Read 'Em Or Suffer" series...(Entry 55)

So nothing much really to talk about but that in my English class we started on the planning stage for doing our Compare/Contrast essay and that we may get the first essay back sometime this wednesday or next monday. We still didn't get our Religion test back probably cause the teacher never got to our section yet. And the computer that I'm using in the library right now is SO BLOODY FECKING SLOW! But you all never really come to read about what's going on in my life, huh? Thought not.

The fifty-fifth installment of REOS is...
I Ain't Waiting For The World To Change by Koschka

So far the story has 20 chapters, 24 comments, 399 readers, 81 subscribers what in the bloody hell guys? Do I really have to go back on the "comments are what we get up for" speech again?, and is Rated R. The eye-candy for this story are the boys of Avenged Sevenfold. The genres for this are Romance and Comedy. The summary for this story is as followed...

The drummer of Avenged Sevenfold had died suddenly, but the band decided to move on. So 23-year old Kim Aldrin became a member of the band and tried to handle the crazy men. This is a story about friendship, with a little bit drama. See, if the guys accept a woman as their drummer :)

Now that is done, let's get started on talking about the author. Well, she's 21 year old Koschka from Germany (lucky; I wanna go visit Germany one day); doesn't want to act her age; loves reading and the smell of new books; her favorite bands are Placebo, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Blue October, Stone Sour, The Runaways, Papa Roach; loves tattoos and already has one on her back that says "soulmates never die"; plans on getting a second tattoo relating to Avenged Sevenfold; is a huge Johnny Christ fangirl (I'd rather have a bit of Syn instead) and thinks that he doesn't get enough attention for everything that he does; thinks that English is such a beautiful language and is trying to improve hers; says that she would be nothing without her music; everyone knows her because of her laugh.

So that's it for the author; let's get started on her stories...

1) I ain't waiting for the world to change
2) Nobody Taught Me How To Live with 1, 0, 52, and 1 {starring Zacky Vengence; one-shot; PG-13}
3) Hey, Random Girl with 1, 0, 39, and 4 {starring Johhny Christ; one-shot; PG-13}
4) You Had Me At Hello with 1, 0, 49, and 6 {starring Matt Sanders; one-shot; PG-13}
5) Let It Out And Lay It On Me with 1, 0, 76, and 1 {one-shot; NC-17; starring Johnny Christ}

So I guess that is it for me for now at least. Here's to hoping that I can get that English paper done and what my grade is on that Religion test.
So until next time...
XOXO Nikii Nightmare

Disclaimers: You already know the drill, so don't try to sue me





February 20th, 2012 at 10:46pm