This is What MY Mibba will have if you look inside it!!

So, I bet your thinking " wow, this chick's profile has very little in it. She writes? Where is it?

Welll I've been writing stories for most of my life. From first grade when we had to write about our pet haveing an adventure- clear up to today where I'm currently working on 5 short stories.

One of those I just posted the first short part to."Secret Angel Man". I have to thank Black veil brides. It was a Lyric in one of their songs that called to me and so here's the result. I hope it turns out as interesting as the idea for it is
.
So, what will my Mibba include? The short easy reply is a little of everything.

The more detailed is: It will have poems( both new and older ones),It will have rants of sorts,it will have short stories rangeing from a Vampire rocker and his mortal female lover to fan fics: Some I've done are involveing the bands: Dirty Penny,Black Veil brides,Criss Angel,Celldweller.
Of course I've done some with just certion band memebers. And some even have a few members from a few bands.
Some are love stories. Some are not.

My newest idea is Vampire memebers of Black veil brides & D.R.U.G.S. turned by the guys in Vampires Everywhere!. Just a little twist. I'm not sure how it'll jell. but if it works you'll be seeing at least a chapt or two.

I also see taht you can submit reviews and things to Mibba here. So You just might see some of those as well.

And I should warn you I'm a huge freak on black veil brides and I'm a Purdy Gal( Ashley Purdy fan for those that don't know). So, I'm thinking you might see stuff on him/them as well.

All in all? Sit down,buckel up, put your reading music on and be ready for just about anything!
and yeah, you just might find some sex,drugs& rock n roll in with the blood,adventure & goodtimes!
February 22nd, 2012 at 09:50pm