February 25th, 2012 at 1:46 AM

You've become an eclipse to me. You, Allister, you've become such an essential piece of me and I'm not sure what I'd do without you. I mean, I'll live(that's for sure), but it'd be extremely hard. You see, you're everywhere in me. I see you in my dreams. I, you're stamped onto my mind. I can't let you go. No other boy has had me the way you do--wrapped around your finger.
I want to give you my all. I want to fall in love with you, I want to experience that wonderful feeling. Although my heart's broken, I still want those pieces to fall for you. It may end in breakage of those pieces, but I've got nothing to lose other than that and my sanity. But I want you to see me, all of me. I want you to fall in love with me, hard. I want to be your everything. I want you to lose yourself in me, I want you to say that I'm your love, that I'm yours. That you give me everything. That you simply feel that way.
I want you. Gosh, I want you. You have to know that I want you so much and I don't have much time, I want to see you and know that I'm supposed to be by your side. Give me your company, I want you to be mine. I want you to be mine and no one else's. I want you to hug me and hug me tight.
I'm scared, though. You've told me that you want me to fall in love, but I'm scared of it. It's an unknown thing and although I'm all into adventures, this one ends up with a shattered, unrepairable heart and a broken friendship. I'm so sorry, I like you too much and I don't want to share because you're special and you mean so much to me.
February 25th, 2012 at 07:46am