Hey hey hey

POP ANOTHER BOTTLE FILL ANOTHER CUP
HEY HEY HEY

~ SO LIKE. You know the singer Dev? Yeah she's kinda hot. She has a baby though. And is engaged. At least that's what I heard. I've never bothered to Google her or anything.. I just think she's hot. SHUT UP DON'T JUDGE ME.

NOTHING will EVER overcome my LOVE for RIHANNA.
Nothing. Do you read me? N O T H I N G.

What's up with the journals and shiiiii. I feel dumb for even posting one right now because it's not like it can be read. ~ ooooh IT'S FIXED. Maybe that's a good thing. It's 8 o'clock in the morning, and the last time I had some sleep was at like 1 o'clock in the afternoon on Saturday. PREPARE FOR DUMB SH*T.

If you stay up all night and someone asks you what day it is, do you say the day before or the actual date? :o

I'M LISTENING TO FREAKING TRAVIS PORTER RIGHT NOW. I feel so 400D. I've been told before that it's kids like me who ruin 'black music'. WTF. WHAT IS BLACK MUSIC? Music is music. I hate when I'm like singing (rapping) along to a song and it says the "n word" around some black people. Awkward.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CALLED A HONKY BEFORE? I have. This town, I swurr. OH MY GASH MY MOM HAS FREAKING COW 'GIRL' BOOTS LIKE WTF. AND MY BROTHER KEEPS STEALING MY CANDY LIKE WTF.

I got your backpack hoe. IT'S ALL GOOD.

SAFE & SOUUUUNNNDDDD she looks so weird with bangz.

KIRKO. BANGZ. Girl I know how much you really want somebody want somebody that don't really need youuuuu.

Lyrics like those are degrading to women and must stop getting airplay on the radi - THESE HOES IS DRUNK WANNA COME AND SMOKE THIS BLUNT.

UJJASHJFJK I CUNT SLEEP. I wasn't being perverted when I said that, I was trying to type like how a British person talks.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY GORY SH*T THAT I CAN READ? I'm talking f*cking blood and guts and cuts and unhealed wounds - NO STITCHES. Or something funny. :') that could work too.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo THIS IS LONG :'D

So I'll leave you with this, people of Mibba.



I GOT THAT DRANK IN MY CUP.
February 26th, 2012 at 02:41pm