I've written for the first time since last May.

Which is kind of amazing, really. I was really uninspired for a really long time, and I feel like this is a step in the right direction - or a step away from college and scholarship essays, at least.

Anyway, it's called Baby Steps.

I would really appreciate if you could look at it, and of course I'm always up to comment swap. Just please try to make sure your story is of a fair length, please no more than 1,500 words.

In other news:

I have the most important interview of my life tomorrow. It's for a full-ride scholarship and I really, really need it. I can't afford to go to college, and even with grants and other scholarships I've received I'm afraid it won't be enough.

Does anyone have any advice?

I'm just really nervous, and I really, really hope they like me.

Since I haven't done it in a while, here's some questions:

1. If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?
2. If Abe Lincoln and George Washington got into a fight who’d win?
3. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
4.If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why?
5. How was your day today? Wonderful, I hope.
February 27th, 2012 at 01:32am