I wanna read your work....Also....Help me?

I am really in the mood to read some of everyone poetry. I have been readng a lot of it lately as it comes up on the poems board thingy. And it's usually all the same. But they are all really good. I'd like to read some of your work that you are most proud of or need help working on.

If any of you would like me to read any of your poems I will give you my HONEST opinion on them, and make sure to leave a comment. Any poem is welcome, I just want to see how you all write and see the vareity.

I would also like some people on here, I don't know if there is anyone out there willing to do so, it's just a suggestion. I want to go into writing for college and I need some people to read over some of my latest poems, and tell me what I should work on, what is good and what needs to be fixed. Let it be setting them up or vocabulary or punctuation.

I am trying to grow as a writer and this would be wonderful.

So, if you would like me to read any of your poetry, leave a comment below and the name of the poem(s) that you would like me to read, and I will check them out as soon as possible. I can't wait to read them!

Also if you are willing to look over some of my work, leave a comment as well, and I will talk to you personally, that would be fantastic.

Please comment :)

Brandi.
February 29th, 2012 at 07:20pm