I saw a face in my bedroom window. & you're strange..

I'm being legit here.

AND IT WAS MY OWN REFLECTION.

I honestly had to do a double take though 'cause tf?

My grandma (on my dad's side, of course) says that if you look up like scary stuff or porn on your computer, when it shows on your computer screen, evil spirits are being released into your house. And she says that you're not supposed to eat swine because God banished those demons into like a pig pen or something... I EAT BACON EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, AND SATURDAY. DOES THAT MEAN I'M GOING TO HELL?

....

She told me this today like I didn't even know what to say to that. She's Baptist and my mom's Catholic and so I just say I'm Catholic (but I haven't been to Mass in like 2 years) and so I don't even know if what she's saying is really true.

ENOUGH ABOUT RELIGION THOUGH! That's a touchy subject.

I have a dog and I can't find her. Like my mom says she ran away while I was at school. MY F*CKING DOG RAN AWAY AND MY MOM DIDN'T DO SH*T. I was looking for like 2 hours dude no joke. I CAN'T FIND JOSIE D: what if she's like DEAD? I seriously don't know what I'd do.

And then my dad comes home all "What'd you do in school today James?" like he legit asked me that question. He's always gone on BIZZ-NIS so he tries to 'hang' with me and my brother when he's home. I appreciate it and all but my f*cking dog is gone.

.

.

.

YOU'RE NOT STRANGE, but I think I might be. especially with Fight Club Initiation being tomorrow :')
March 2nd, 2012 at 04:03am