The crime of caring

a little something i wort for my English class.

You say don’t say such things that happen in the past. I say that I was justified by trying to help a friend who was going through the same thing that we went through with dad. You yell at me and say I am having drama. I get mad but don’t talk back because I know if I do I will be crying myself to sleep tonight. So you ask my older sister if what I did was right, she says she never says those things to her friends but I have seen her do so. I ask my brother why a kid wasn’t at church. He says its none of my business and that I’m a gossip. I tell him I just wanted to pray for him. We get in a fight over who is right. I go outside and sit on the steps of the front door in the cold by myself. Am I wrong for wanting to know something? Am I wrong to want to help others threw my experiences? According to a family who throws me to the dogs I am according to my friends they care more about what the latest gossip is rather then me being suppressed by everyone around me. I ask my friend why she is crying in the bathroom she said that she doesn’t want to tell me, but she will tell the next girl that walks in the door, even if she hasn’t known her for as long as I have. Yes. According to the world I am wrong. I am guilty of the crime of caring.
March 2nd, 2012 at 05:49pm