What Peeves Me

Right now I'm in the best mood to argue, or throw a fist or cry or .... that's right... my time of the month has come. but I know I'm not overreacting; I'm just peeved off.
if someone makes plans with you, someone you haven't seen or talked to in years because long ago you had your fallout but instead of holding hate and anger towards them you decide... It's time to move on from all that negativity and make plans with them... just to see. But then after you've made all your plans and you're so excited because in your little naive head you think there's hope. There's hope that JUST MAYBE things could be like they use to. before they disowned you the first time... well that should have told you right there huh?
So why be upset? because this person is a major douche hole? because honestly, they've done this sort of thing to you a million times... stand you up and then not even so as call you or message you so you may know what the hell is going on.... you know.... cause they could have been injured and that's why they couldn't make it to this "REUNION of your FRIENDSHIP"... oh well, I guess some people have their heads so far up their butts to even care about that sort of thing anymore...
and not only does this person have the nerve to NOT message you and NOT show up but then proceed to say... "I messaged you but you must not have gotten it..." if only they knew you were checking Facebook every 30 minutes and had your phone on the loudest volume setting just so you would know when they got a hold of you. because I know I messaged them a million and a half times and then decided to not waste my day waiting on them...
you know that saying forgive but not forget... well i haven't forgotten and I've tried to forgive but I guess some people never change.
March 8th, 2012 at 01:49pm