Who needs an education? Not me. I'll just sex my way into success.

Caution: This journal is boring as hell and will probably make you cry blood.
So naturally I'm on Mibba and Tumblr.
I'm such a procrastinator. I wish they had a rehab for procrastination. Where they have hot tubs. And free manicures. And video games. And the internet.
Anywaaaay.

I have to do a f*cking 5-6 page report on the year 1933. Which was lame *ss year. It's decently interesting because that's when Hitler became Chancellor. But I wanted 1934 because that was the year that Bonnie and Clyde were killed. And Bonnie and Clyde are like my villainous heroes.

Seriously, they'd kidnap police that caught up with them, drive them around for a few hours and then drop them off in random destinations. THEY WOULDN'T EVEN ROUGH THEM UP.

....well sometimes they'd kill them. But the other times when they didn't are funny. just like. I dunno. I'm weird.

Anyway, once I'm done with the report I have to make a power point about the events in my year. I'm only a junior and I'm already done with high school. skfGWJSRNGKLNGH. By done I mean I want to give up on it. I'm not like. DONE.

I'd be doing some sweet*ss air kicks if I were graduating early.

AND along with doing my English homework, I want to update The Darcy Project. But I don't see that happening. Life's so hard. Children in Africa aint got nothing on me.

OHMYGOSH I'M TOTALLY KIDDING MY LIFE IS EASY IN COMPARISON I SHOULD PROBABLY PUNCH MYSELF A COUPLE TIMES TO MAKE UP FOR WHAT I JUST SAID I'M SO SORRY INTERNET DON'T SCOLD ME LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO. I DIDN'T MEAN IT. I'M SORRY.
March 9th, 2012 at 01:12am