complaints, questions, and new stories!

[PLEASE READ THIS PART.]

So, I'm almost regretting my decision to come back to Mibba. I feel like it's changed a lot. No one seems to care about the writing anymore. Well, to me at least. And I'm not saying that because I'm specifically not getting feedback but because it was...different when I came her at first. Random people would comment to help. It doesnt seem that way to me anymore. My decision to come back here in the first place was based on the fact, if I started writing again this would be a perfect place to get some good advice and talk to people. I thought I'd be motivated again. I was, at first. I had a great idea.

I started writing a collection of drabbles, all 100 words exactly, about conditions and disorders. I decided not to do "cliche" disorders and tried to do ones that I hadn't seen much of. I've advertised a few times to let you guys know that I'm trying again and more than anything else I'd appreciate good honest feed-back. I got subscribers and 2 comments. From the same person. I'm not complaining because I'm greedy. Subscribers are wonderful. Who ever you are I thank you greatly.

But, I'm really in need of some good feed-back. So, before I talk about my weekend I'll link you. Maybe this time I'll get some validation on something I was excited about. So, here it is.

Affliction

I'll probably be updating soon.

[you can stop reading now if you're uninterested in how my weekend was)

My weekend was so great. I spent it with my amazing boyfriend of almost 3 years. Friday we hung out with friends, we went out to eat and tried to start planning my birthday party. Because My birthday is the 28th, if you're wondering. On saturday we didn't really do much. But cuddling on the couch and watching movies was perfect. And today we went to see Larry The Cable Guy and it was really funny. I had a really great weekend and I'm in a really great mood right now. I'm excited it's going to be really nice tomorrow!

I'll end this with some questions.

1. How was your weekend?
2.Is it going to be nice where you are tomorrow?
3. If you've made it all the way through this journal, do you think you'll check out my story? :]

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!
March 12th, 2012 at 03:10am