Big Time Rush Concert

Okay oh my gosh so this was my day yesterday:
Woke up at 7am, took a shower and was ready to go by 7:45. Shelby came and picked me up a few minutes before 8, and we pulled in the parking lot (on the first floor of the parking garage by the way) at 8:51 and was in the park by 9.
I went in and bought my ticket (shelby has an annual pass so she didn't have to buy one) and then put shelbys backpackers in a locker. When we finally got over to the stage, there was already a good sized line.
Sooooo, we got in line.
AND WE STOOD THERE FOR 11 HOURS.
they didn't do soundcheck, sk we had to deal with our own voices singing their music. Luckily the girls in front of us were really nice and we hung out with them. It wasn't actually that bad, other than the agonizing wait.
They let us in the actual stage area by 5, and we had to stand there, packed in like a bunch of freaking sardines and wait another 3 hours. The good thing was I was about four rows back, so we were SO CLOSE and it was amazing.
The mardi gras parade started at 8, and we couldn't wait till it was done cause the concert didn't start till 8:30 when it was over. We didn't even watch it we just danced to the music. By the time it was like 8:28 we started chanting big time rush over and over and at 8:30 they ran on the stage.
They played Big Time Rush first, then Time Of Our Lives, and I cant even remember the order of the rest. They played Boyfriend, Nothing Even Matters, Worldwide, Till I Forget About You, Elevate, Music Sounds Better With You, No Idea, Cover Girl, Superstar, If I Ruled The World, and they came back out and did The City Is Ours afterwards.
During Cover Girl they came out and since they weren't allowed to run through the crowd they stood on the barricades and everyone pushed and shoved to get near them.
I STROKED JAMES' ARM.
NOT ONCE.
NOT TWICE.
BUT THREE TIMES.
HIS ARM WAS SO SOFT.
AND I FELT HIS VEINS.
OMFG IT WAS AMAZING.
So I am sad I didn't touch Kendall but I was legit like 2 inches from him.
Omg it was amazing. Logan honestly has gotten so chubby but he still is so adorable. Hes such a freaking confliction and I hate him for it. Carlos, who has NEVER been attractive to me, was looking so sexy last night, and now I'm feeling very conflicted by him too. He's been doing this to me lately and its really not okay at all. But some people behind us were mad cause they couldn't touch the boys and threw some water, and my hair was soaked. I was really annoyed cause people were so rude, and a girl I met got her ankle stepped on and i think she twisted it, she was crying and security had to take her out.
When the concert was done we left because we hadn't eaten all day, and we were exhausted. We were so thirsty and I thought I was gonna die.
But still, it was amazing and if I could do it again I would in an instant.
We were gonna buy a shirt after the concert but like I said we were exhausted and there was a huge line and a mob of people so we just left. My shins still hurt, and last night when I got home I could hardly walk. But again like I said, I would do it all over again without a second thought.
Ti's all.
March 12th, 2012 at 03:24am