DILLON "NEMO" BRYANT FOUND DEAD

Hey guys, on one of my other journal entries I talked about how my best friend Nemo (Dillon) was missing and how I wanted you guys to tell us if anything happened.
Well I just wanted to let you guys know, he was found deceased in a small pond in a farm in Elliot County in Kentucky, on Tarklin Creek Road.

The grim discovery came just one day after Bryant’s family and friends held a benefit concert at West Carter High School to raise money for a reward for information about his whereabouts.

A family spokesman said Saturday that about $8,600 had been raised.

The young man’s body was taken to the Lewis and Ferguson Funeral Home in Sandy Hook, pending an autopsy in Frankfort.

The police have yet to do an investigation on this, so if you have a facebook, all we are asking is that you please go and like the page called "Dillon "Nemo" Bryant Reward Offered" because if we get enough likes we can push them to go do an investigation and put the person that murdered another human being to a stop.

Remember this person is still walking these streets this very night, and it has been over a year since Nemo was last seen on February 28Th, so they think they got away with it but they haven't.

We can still find the killer and bring justice to Nemo's case, his family, and his friends.

If this was your best friend, you would want people to do the same, so please just take the time to go and like this page and help get a murderer off of the streets.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dillon-NemoBryant-Reward-Offered/294774173914722

^^ Link for Dillon's page
March 14th, 2012 at 05:07am