I'm going through this mess on Facebook.

TIMELINE FREAKING SUCKS -SS. D-MN.

Anyway. So I'm deleting sh-t okay? Okay, and I seeing all this stuff that my ex-girlfriend wrote and stuff, and I'm not being a pussy anymore though y'all, we didn't even date for two months.
COME ON NOW.

But yeah. She wrote this "Today was fun. You're fun. You're an amazingly fun person to be around and I love being around you, so stay around kay? Kay. :)" on my wall one day, and I'm just sitting here thinking "Hmph." you know? Like she said that and then dumped me because I'm moving. OH, SORRY. I GUESS I DIDN'T STAY AROUND. My bad.

JUIDJFSOADSKL I'M GETTING PISSED OFF JUST THINKING ABOUT STUFF.

There's the ex-thing and the fact that I can't even play basketball at any of the schools I went to this year, besides the one I'm transferring back to and I wasn't even able to be on a team this year and actually play. I'm gonna be on the soccer team though 'cause basketball season is over but F-CK. I WANTED TO PLAY D-MN IT.

AND MY MOM IS F-CKING IN THERE SINGING AND IT'S NOT HELPING ME AT ALL.
"You're f-cking dead Mom. You're f-cking dead, b-tch. you're f-cking dead Mom-B-tch."

Image
March 17th, 2012 at 01:55am