The "Read 'Em Or Suffer" series...(Entry 61)

So I've been on my Spring Break from Chowan since last Friday and as strange as it is I actually missed being at school more than having a break. I guess it was the fact that I was able to see my crushes, learn something new everyday, and hang out with the friends that I do have. Well, seeing as tomorrow is the official day that everyone has to get back from their breaks, it looks like I'll be able to do all those things soon enough. I feel kinda of bad for not getting this in during the break like I had wanted too (with the 62nd REOS as well), but I guess now is as good as anything.

The sixty-first installment of REOS is...
Imperfection is Beauty by Ariana xD

So far the story has 15 chapters, 27 comments, 539 readers, 77 subscribers Not bad, but it could be a smidge bit more better, and is Rated R. The eye-candy for this story is none other than the sexy shirtless king of vampire movies Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner).The genre for this story is Romance (but I'm sure there are some other genres that you could probably pin-point). The summary for this story is...

'I'm to young to have someone on my nuts twenty-four seven.'- Sophia Winter Uley

'I don't love her, i honestly do not. I'm in love with Bella'-Jacob Black

Who would have ever thought that her, of all people would fall in love...


It is now time to learn about the author. Well, she's 17 year old Ariana Cedeno; from California, but is now living in Arizona; single; is a happy positive person; does make mistakes every now and then (but so does the rest of the world); is pretty sophisticated (but can have some dumb moments just like the rest of us); isn't judgemental; is recently diagnosed with insomnia. If you would like to get to know her some more, then feel free to message/comment her.

Now we can get started on her stories...

1) Imperfection is Beauty
2) I Fell Deeply in Love with You with 21, 4, 393, and 11 okay everybody needs to realize that COMMENTS ARE LIKE AIR to all authors: we need it more {completed; NC-17; starring Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black; twilight based; fictional}

So I guess that's it for this one. I had better hurry up and clock back in seeing as I'm actually on my lunch break right now.
So until next time...
XOXO Nikii Nightmare

Disclaimers: You already know the drill, so don't try to sue me.





March 17th, 2012 at 06:05pm