We are in High School. Let's act like it.

Seriously? Hanging up on someone when they are trying to tell you something is very childish. You're in high school. And normally when people ask who said something you tell them. Not say everyone, then six people. There is a HUGE difference between everyone and six people. Also I don't talk about people behind their backs. I say it straight to their freaking face. I believe that if you can't say something to the person's face then you shouldn't be fucking saying it. And for you to first off start hating me for some odd reason at the beginning of the year and keep saying '"You know what you did," when I clearly don't and then start this shit. Seriously. You're supposed to be my best friend. Not someone who tells me that they hate me and bitches at me for no apparent reason. Whatever I may have done I'm sorry. I've never talked about you behind your back. The only thing that was said that concerned you that was "behind" your back was Maggie saying that she hated you. And all I said was "That's okay. You're entitled to your opinion of people. And most of my friends hate my other friends."
THAT WAS IT! Really? Sure go ahead and not answer my messages or calls. Go ahead and don't talk to me. Get your fucking shit out of my locker. I'll unset it and you don't know the combination.
Because honestly if this is how you're going to treat me when you get upset, then honestly I don't want you in my life. And yes we've been through alot of shit together and we were really close, but I don't want to be friends with you if this is how you're going to treat me.
March 21st, 2012 at 02:55am