Story title help? Free reads may be involved...

Coming up with story titles is a pain in the *ss. I'm really quite terrible at it.

I decided to write that story for my best friend like I talked about yesterday, and I got it started. Wanna read the intro?

There were once two girls who had been friends for as long as anyone could remember. One -aptly named Sparrow for her love of birds- spent her time with drawings and writings, her head in the clouds. The other, known as Anastasia, was rooted closer to Earth and was known to be the fastest runner in all the world.

All the people around wondered why they were friends, for they were about as different as could be: light and dark, tall and small. Sometimes the girls themselves probably wondered why they got along so well too, but their differences seemed to be what kept them together. For as long as anyone knew them they never even fought. They got fed up with each other at times, but who doesn't? At the end of the day they could always count on the other to be there.

They were known throughout the lands for the many adventures they went on, even though the girls kept the best to themselves. They had memories that only the two of them would remember. It was told that Sparrow was the one to discover all their magical worlds, and Anastasia was the one who always helped return them home.


All I really need now is a title for it. Right now, it's named "The Adventures of Sparrow and Anastasia", but it just doesn't feel right. Do you have any suggestions? If I decide on your title you'll probably get a free read!

Or you might get a short one just for giving suggestions ^_^
March 25th, 2012 at 05:10am