Be my friend! | Drama | and pupppppies.

I bet all youpeopl came because I said there will be puppies.

There's nott!

I'm kidding, I'm putting pictures at the end.

Anyway, let's start out by saying ive been kind of off Mibba.... For a long time, but I'm back now so I need new friends. It's not like I really had friends back when I was first on here. I talked to a few people but not really that much.

But now I want a Mibba best friend! :D

Please and thank you:3
—.—

And for the drama thing, it's about one of my good friends who keeps going after a guy who said he only dated her because he felt sorry for her.

I understand she "loves" him, but she's fucking fourteen, someone else will come along.

Sorry for my language but it really pisses me off that yesterday when her, my new fiend Megan and I went to the mall yesterday and she ditched Megan and I to go be up his ass.

We both talked to her about it.

She says she still loves him.

I mean I know she still loves him but I'm 13 and I know there's millions of other guys out there. Like I was talking to my mom about how I was still kind of upset that my ex boyfriend broke up with me, the day after valentines day kind you, but I'm not going to be up his ass about it. If someone's not feeling dating you anymore leave it the fuck alone. Walk awy and find someone better.

PUPPAY TIME.
Fck that my phones being an ass.
Sorrry there's no puppppays.
Bye(:
March 25th, 2012 at 07:42pm